Your custom application developed by Arrow S3 is an essential part of your business. It’s vital that your software be efficiently maintained and any problems that may occur are resolved quickly. You depend on these applications to remain at peak performance. Arrow Assist Custom Application Maintenance protects your business with responsive support.
Remote Custom Application Support
- Troubleshooting of Custom Applications Developed by Arrow S3: Arrow S3 Application Engineers will provide troubleshooting as well as break/fix support for your custom application.
- Avaya/Manufacturer Support Ticket Management: Arrow S3 will open and manage any required trouble tickets with Avaya or required manufacturer to provide issue resolution.
- Error Log Checking Within Applications: Arrow S3 Application Engineers will review all error logs to support issue/problem resolution.
- Coverage Hours: Standard business hours 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (your local time), extended coverage available with 24x7 support option.
What Does Arrow Assist Custom Application Maintenance Give You?
- Application Related Problem Resolution: Arrow S3 will analyze the application error via error logs and will then troubleshoot the related error to resolution.
- Recommendations: Provide recommendations for software fixes, updates and service packs after reviewing error logs to clear errors.
- Remedial Maintenance Support: Arrow S3 will provide remedial maintenance activities including software fixes/patches and software update releases per the manufacturer.
- Timely Response Intervals: Priority 1 “Critical Failures” response interval for remote support is 4 hours. Priority 2 “Urgent Failures” response interval for remote support is 8 hours. Priority 3 “Limited Impact Failures” response interval for remote support is 12 hours.
- Minimize Business Impacts: The depth of knowledge and experience Arrow S3 has with business communication environments translates into faster return to service and increased avoidance of service disruptions. We minimize unforeseen time and material expenses throughout the life of the solution through an easy-to-access service center staffed by application experts. Arrow Assist
- Maintenance increases both your ROI and customer satisfaction.